Secret Love Song
"There are two types of beauty. The one that smacks you across the face and is plastered on magazine covers. And then there's type that grows on you. The one you don't expect. The one that poets and authors write about, the eternal kind."
..........................
"I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me."
[George Orwell]
...........................
Jeli; despite the lack of entertainment (malls and good eating places that is for me) has a lot of positive things to offer. The nature, the animals and errr the nature. However, the downside of being in Jeli is that the phone line and the internet connection are not thaaaaaat good. Seriously, if you have the experience of being on the phone with me, you will know what am I talking about. Okay, I don't want to talk about that in particular err but yeahh, yes the internet connection just sucks. Forgive me for my language.
That explains why I don't really like to follow the newest drama series as it is sooooooo difficult for me to download the episodes here. Remember Descendants of the Sun? Yeahh that famous Korean drama months ago. I haven't got the chance to watch even one episode of it, you see. I had to ask my brother to download it for me. However, I didn't really feel the urge to watch it right there and then at that time since well, Joong Ki is not my ultimate bias or anything. So, until now I don't really have any idea of that drama. Still, I know the OST (thanks to Xiah Junsu ahhaha).
Nonetheless, recently a new drama has just started. Well, I would not give a d**n (forgive me for my language again) about it until....until I got to know thatmyLee Jong Suk is the main character of that drama. Why? Seriously whyyyyyyy? Why can't you guys wait until it is school holidays here in Malaysia? Whyyyyyyyyy?
So, I ended up watching the drama in school whenever I'm free using the school wifi. This is not a good example, dear readers. Don't slack off during your work okay? I should put all the blame on Lee Jong Suk. Aishhh, what have you done to me? You and your make-my-screen-fills-with-rainbows smiles. Aishhh.
See this Lee Jong Suk. Aishh I feel like slapping him. Aishh.
: 11th August 2016.
: 9.12 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Two of my students were suspected of bringing illegal things
to the SPM camp last week at one of the schools in Jeli.
As their class teacher, I felt both aggravated and disappointed.
Why? Of all times, why now? Of all things, why that?
