"Allah does not delay a matter except for good.
He does not deprive you of a thing except for good
and He does not make you cry except for good.
He does not send a calamity upon you, except for good.
So do not be sad, every matter has good."
.................
It may be you dream of a star, and Allah wrote for you a moon.
...................
Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah, it is now the second step of the stairs. Oh well, one step at a time they said. However, I can't help but to notice how my dear friends are fidgeting in their seats now; feeling both happy and worried for me. I know most of them are so happy for my happiness, yet deep inside, I also understand how sad they are thinking of what might happen to our friendship once I enter another phase of my life. I totally understand that. I've been them too. I've lost a few of my dear friends once they were married as they were too busy with family and kids and somehow our friendships drifted apart through time. I can't promise that I won't be them too as I might as well be busy entering the new phase, but dear friends, do know that I am forever your friend. Even if you might feel like my attention is not on you at times you need me like before, I will always try my best to keep in touch with you. And if I happen to not keep in touch with you, do know that my thoughts and prayers are always with you.
As for the event, many hands make light work and true to that, with the help of many, it went well smoothly. Though there were also things I regretted along the process, ohh we live and we learn. I couldn't thank enough those people who were there and those who kept me in their prayers. Thanks to my two dorky friends which made me feel their presence through the cute cheese tarts (in which I didn't get the chance to eat wuuuu whyyyyyyy). You guys are seriously a gift from heaven. Thank youuuu. Muahhhs.
This is only the second step of the long stairs towards another phase of life. Therefore, only those who always keep in touch with me and those closest to me know about this. I am sorry if you are among those who didn't know anything as I might miss you out. It's not that we are no longer friends or what. I still cherish you as friends but there are reasons why I didn't inform you. One reason is because we don't contact each other often so I might not have the chance to tell you this. It will be so awkward to call you and say, "Heyy, I am approaching the next step now." Another reason is because you and I are in the different phase; so I feel like this is not that important to tell as you have a whole different thing to think of (e.g kids and in-laws). Plus, this is just the second step. Chill and worry not, I will let you know the red -letter day okay? That one I will surely tell. Wait for it, okay?
As for now, prayers are seriously needed along the way, so please pray for me. As for those who are venturing into this phase of life as well, I pray nothing but the best to all of you. It is not easy, but it is worth it insyaAllah. Stay strong, believe in Him and remember, He is indeed the Best Planner of all.
: 22nd October 2017.
: 1.34 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Love the giver more than the gift,
and you will be gifted.