Each day, I notice that there will be times where people will definitely talk about love, relationship and marriage. Well, after going through so many things, I just don't know what to comment on. I just don't feel like doing so at the moment.
There are many people out there who are always worried about things like this.
Without any doubt, I am one of them.
I bet you too.
But hey, why bother worrying about things that God had already planned for us?
The right person will appear. It's only the matter of time.
The time will come. Just keep believing.
In the mean time, while waiting for that right time and person, why don't we make use of the time that we have now to equip ourselves with every criteria needed.
Of course, if you want a good partner, you yourself must be good as well.
Marriage is not a picnic.
Marriage comes with responsibilities. Huge responsibilities.
Oh well. You yourself know what you want.
And you yourself know that things won't come into your hand just like that.
So, off you go and work hard for it!
Heh.
By the way, I find that this song is very cute. Both the MV and lyrics. Hahaha.
