I love the lyrics of this song.
Why?
Because my mom is amazing!
But, as I listen to the ending of this song, the last few sentences of the lyrics struck me.
Try listening to this song and you will know.
: 28th November 2010.
: 10.00 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Thank you Allah for my mother.
Please take a good care of her just like she takes a good care of me since I was small.
No, my mistake. I take that back.
Please take a good care of her more than she takes care of me.
Why? Because, I love her so much. As much as she loves me.
Please take a good care of her just like she takes a good care of me since I was small.
No, my mistake. I take that back.
Please take a good care of her more than she takes care of me.
Why? Because, I love her so much. As much as she loves me.