Gothic.
How do you define gothic?
You are asking me?
Hehehe. My definition of gothic will be this MV~
Opps, it's a Korean song.
Sorry, I can't help it.
In case you don't know, I am more into Kpop, Jpop, anime series, manga and things like that.
They are all my cup of tea. I mean, my interests.
I just can't pretend that I don't like them.
However, it doesn't mean that I don't look at other things apart from them.
I do, but probably because I don't explicitly show that I do, it seems like I don't.
But I do look at other things as well!
Oh, how should I explain this?
...
...
I just can't pretend that I don't like them.
However, it doesn't mean that I don't look at other things apart from them.
I do, but probably because I don't explicitly show that I do, it seems like I don't.
But I do look at other things as well!
Oh, how should I explain this?
...
...
Hey, I believe you have your own interests too, right?
So, you should know what I mean!
Heh.
So, you should know what I mean!
Heh.
Oh, so gothic!
"I used to touch the sky, but now I'm down to the floor."
: 30th November 2010.
: 01.24 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Suddenly I'm thinking of watching an old Korean drama series; Full House. Oh no dear, you have a bundle of work to do! Please restrain yourself! Huh.