Monday, 9 May 2011

Note for you.

I'm listening to: The Only Exception

How Well Do I Know You.

1. Where you and I met?
Somewhere over the rainbow. :P Nahh, just kidding. Erm, I guess around 2001? Oh the question is where right? We met each other when we were in the same class, 6 Bitara, remember? Oh, those jolly good times. 
2. How long have you known me?
Let me calculate. Around 10 years? Oh gosh, I feel like an old woman now. :P 
3. The last time we saw each other?
2004, if I'm not mistaken. Before you moved to another school, leaving me.
Wuuwuuuwuuu (T^T) 
4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
Emo. And, erm, a bit difficult-to-approach kind of girl. 
5. Am I funny?
Nah, I'm funnier. :P 
6. What's my favorite music?
All sorts of nonsense that I also listen to. Just name it. But when I think about it again, I think you'll probably enjoy listening to cats' purring more than anything, considering that you are such a cat freak lover. Oh, and yeah, I forgot this one, 'Coagulation' by Super Junior! :P 
7. Choose 5 words that describe me the most.
Emo, lively, unexpected, unique, and erm, lovely? 
8. Have you ever hugged me?
Yes, of course. I love to hug you. Even if you don't like it, I'll make you like it more than anything. Bwahahaha. 
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
Weirdo Pae. :P 
10. Tell me 1 of my weakness?
Your ego. Big EGO. See how I capitalise it. Sometimes, I think, you need to level down your ego. Sometimes, okay? 
11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
Where? You mean place? Is 'in my heart' can be considered as a place too? If yes, yeahh. In my heart. :P 
12. What is the most memorable event that spent with me, you can never forget?
The day we became the best accomplice ever, hiding the illegal stuffs that we shouldn't bring to school in every possible place that we could think of.
Ahahaha. (Nampak sangat budak-budak nakal kat sekolah dulu.) 
13. What's my favorite number?
Erm, I don't know. I don't really like remembering number. Any number? So, let me just randomly guess. Erm, how about 13? 
14. What's my favorite colour?
Black, I guess, looking at how most of the things that you have are in black. 
15. What are the 2 things i must have and can't live without?
Food and drink. 
16. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
Yup, that's what I'm doing now. So, you better re-post this for me. Heh. :P




: This is for you, well, you know who you are. 
I've sacrificed my valuable time doing this, 
so, now, you better say thank you and do the same thing to me! :P