"Allah SWT sometimes takes us into troubled waters.
Not to drown us, but to cleanse us."
My dearest one,
Please hang in there. Distance makes me feel very helpless, but I want you to know that I will do everything that I can to protect you. Please hang in there. Allah won't put you into that situation if He doesn't love you. And we, we love you as well. Please, just please, please hang in there. Don't you ever feel you are alone. Allah will always be with you. We will always be there for you. If I can't physically be there for you, my prayers will. So please dear, be strong. Allah knows why things happened that way. So please, have faith in Him and be strong. We love you.
I hope we can be together again, happily teasing each other like always.
Happy birthday mom.
I love you.
I really do.
:Isbir, la tahzan. Innallahu ma'ana.
I am not that strong, but I hope you can be strong dear.
My prayers are with you.
My prayers are with you.
