That gentleness, tenderly erased the pain
The song that I always listen to every time it rains. Without fail.
...................................................................
It's been raining outside. Since 2 o'clock in the afternoon, the sky has been rather dark and gloomy. There are quite a lot of things I have to do, yet, all I did was staring out of the window; reminiscing. Looking at the rain drops on my window pane, I couldn't help from wondering how we all have changed throughout the years. It's hard to believe, really, how much can change in a year. This time last year, things were completely different. I was completely different. You were completely different. We all were completely different. I tried to search for the reasons why, but I just couldn't think what or who makes us changed.
Is it the time who make us changed? Or is it actually us, who through time, has eventually revealed who we really are, thus eventually changed the whole situation?
"Maybe it's not always about fixing something broken.
Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better."
: 16th November 2011.
: 07.10 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Time keeps going on and how I wish it would stop for a while,
so that I could take a breath, from this mad, mad world.
