Friday, 11 November 2011

Tiger balm.

You keep breathing, but that doesn't mean you're alive


Being sick is not a good experience, what more if you haven't been sick for quite a long time. I rarely get sick (ermmmm, am I? *thinking hard* ), to the point where I always think that I won't get sick if I play in the rain or walk in a cold misty day for hours and hours. Oh, how I was wrong. I am human, and even if I was given this thing called 'brain', sometimes, viruses and bacteria are much more brilliant than I am. That's why I was sick last two days and still sick now.

At first I thought it was merely a cold. But as time passed by, I realised I would potentially have an asthma attack sooner or later. Don't ask me how I knew, but tell you what, having like siblings with asthma, I would know better. And then, yesterday, I had an asthma attack. Ahahaha. 

Oh no, no, no. I didn't laugh because it was funny, in fact, having an asthma is not funny. It's desperately annoying and tiring, to be honest with. Short breath, difficulty in breathing, can't properly sleep, can't talk for a long time, can't do anything, can't watch anything, urghh, I feel like killing someone beating something. If you could one day undergo what we've been through, you most likely won't want it to happen to you anymore.

However suck my day was yesterday, I was blessed in having lots of caring, loving, and kind friends around me. I got bowls of love, a few visits and warm hugs of care, and  a few words and messages of care and love here and there. Thank you friends, may Allah bless all of you for your beautiful and kind souls. Alhamdulillah, praise be upon God, I'm getting better today since I managed to sleep for quite a long time since yesterday. But still, I can't properly breathe yet.

Thank you again, oh, I just can't thank you enough. And please don't worry too much. For those who are not feeling well these few days, get well soon. Do keep warm and don't forget to eat your medicine. xoxo



Dear mismatched eyes, are you coming to see me? 
Oh, I'm so touched, but please, don't bring along the bodyguard.
And please, smile a bit more, okay? I'm not dying.
(forever delusional me)



"If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched."




: 11th November 2011.
: 02.49 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: A friend in need is a friend indeed.