And so it goes, this soldier knows, the battle with the heart isn't easily won
Dear you,
It sucks to cry. It really is. However, it's even worse when you have to hold back the tears and pretend to be fine. Sometimes, you just can't pretend anymore. Sometimes emotions get too strong and you break. But tell you what, this doesn't make you weak, this makes you human.
Dear you,
However deep your wound is, however tired you are, and however helpless you feel, please remember that I will always be there for you. I am and I will. And even if I won't be there to treat your wound and to lend you my shoulder, my prayers will.
And for every prayer, there will surely be an answer to it. Sooner or later, there will be an answer. It's only just a matter of time. But, no matter how long it will take, please keep in mind that you are not alone. You are not, and you will never be, because He will always be there with you.
And me too.
"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."
-Haruki Murakami
P/S: Miss Kang, get well soon. Please take a good care of yourself and all the best for your test!
: 16th November 2011.
: 01.48 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: It hurts me to see your crying face,
but the fact that I can't help you with anything even hurts me more.
but the fact that I can't help you with anything even hurts me more.
