Sunday, 1 January 2012

2011.

Now I'm just chillin', feel like I'm healin'



"You want a new life. But you take the new one you get every morning for granted."


.......................................



2011 is the year that went by so fast, maybe a little too fast. It's the year you felt the most pressure to the point where you gave up so many times but you're still learning how to get back up. It's the year you said you were going to accomplish great things yet you feel like you just wasted time. It's the year you cried over too many pointless things, too many times. It's the year you look back on all the lifetime memories in which you find yourself missing the people in them. But it's also the year you move on, slowly, and you realise that that is okay. Everything is going to be okay.


......................................



"You don’t always win battles, but at least you fought. 
You’re not always right, but at least you thought. 
You’re not always going to stand, sometimes you have to fall. 
But the lessons you learn from this are the best lessons of all."





: 31st December 2011.
: 07.40 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
Oh, sometimes I feel like stabbing myself in the face 
whenever I remember all the stupid and horrible things I’ve done.