Monday, 23 January 2012

Pre-marriage course?

Destinasi cinta yang kucari, sebenarnya terlalu hampir



Work overload + Temptation overload = Uncompleted work.

.........................


رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغۡ قُلُوبَنَا بَعۡدَ إِذۡ هَدَيۡتَنَا وَهَبۡ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحۡمَةً‌ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلۡوَهَّاب



"Mereka berdoa dengan berkata): Wahai Tuhan kami! Janganlah Engkau memesongkan hati kami sesudah Engkau beri petunjuk kepada kami dan kurniakanlah kepada kami limpah rahmat dari sisiMu; sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Tuhan Yang melimpah-limpah pemberianNya."  
(Ali-Imran, 3: 8)
..........................


Alhamdulillah, I had successfully completed a pre-marriage course. Great experience it was, really. Hey, who says marriage is a picnic? It's not. In fact, marriage comes with big responsibilities. When I say big, it is really BIG. Many things to think of, many things to consider, many things to look at and many things to prepare. Marriage is not just you and me, it's more than that. And it is not only revolve around "I love you, you love me, so let's get together", it's more to, "Let's grab His love by loving each other and since we are together, let's be together till jannah (paradise)". InsyaAllah, let us pray so that we will have a good and blessed marriage. Ehhe. In order to do so, I must prepare myself to be a good wife first, right? Oh, but it's not just me. Same goes to you, dear future husband. I really hope you can be a good leader and imam for our family. Till the day He let us be together, legally bonded with a blessed marriage, let us prepare ourselves together to be good parents for our future children, insyaAllah. Oh, by the way, I'm not that hardworking, so please, bear with me. Ahhaha.

"You are not a handsome guy, unless you lead solah and recite al-Quran."



: 22nd January 2012.
: 10.05 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Been receiving lots of good news from friends around the globe lately.
For those who just had a child or expecting a child, may Allah protect and bless you.
For those who already in the process towards marriage, may Allah ease and bless you.
I'm really happy seeing you guys happy. Please pray for me, too. Ehhe.
And, don't forget to invite me to your wedding ceremony, okay?
If you do forget, I'll hunt you guys for nasi minyak. E he he he. *creepy laugh* :P