Monday, 10 February 2014

We are still kids; especially around each other.

Cinta kita di Pantai Merdeka


"Reconnecting with an old friend is probably one of the best feelings ever. It just feels so nice to know that someone you last talked to years ago still remembers who you are and everything. I know it's such a little thing but it means a lot to me. It shows me that although certain things in life are forgotten, friendships aren't."

..........................

I had so much fun these few days with the presence of my friends during my primary school era, here in Penang. Thanks to one of our friends' wedding day because without such thing, we would not be able to get together and reminisce our childhood times. I was the driver for the two-days-getaway trip and the wedding of course (we were almost late to my friend's akad nikah fuhhhh thank God we made it on time) while my other friend, Miss Lawyer-to-be was the host for the weekend. Even though my house is just ten minutes from hers, I decided to tag along and sleepover at her place. Yeahhhh, we got to sleep late and talk about our childhood times, our current lives, our crushes and all (he he he, not to mention heartbreaks too *sigh*). When we were together, no matter how old we are, we acted like we are primary school kids. We felt like kids again. We felt like all those years apart were never there. Here's to never growing up! (tetiba lagu Avril Lavigne pulak dah). Anyway, spending time with them made me discover a lot of things in which I had unconsciously forgotten in the process of growing up. I guess I should write somewhere about all those 'discoveries' or else I might forget it again. My brain needs exercise, oh my.

...........................

The funniest thing is: everybody in my Year 6 class watched the telenovela 'La Usurpadora' at that time and each one of us had our own character based on that telenovela. Hahaha, how cute. 


: 9th February 2014.
: 10.00 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: I still remember how cool it was for someone to own a walkman at that time.
Now, I don't think people still remember what a walkman is ;p