Tiptoe Through The Tulips
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
[William Blake, Auguries of Innocence]
...........................
I love poems. But it doesn't mean that I love to spend my hours reading just poems and interpreting it because honestly, I am not brilliant enough to interpret any poems. However, after I read a cute and interesting story online (those dearest to me who share the same hobby will know what kind of stories and where can we read it online ;p ), I found this stanza which the writer used in one of the chapters intriguing. I don't know why but the last two lines from the above stanza fascinate me in an unexplained way. Oh well.
..............................
"Just as a sick body cannot enjoy fine food,
so too a sinning heart cannot enjoy worshiping Allah."
: 6th February 2014.
: 12.00 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: My childhood friends during my primary school era are coming over
for one of our dear friends' wedding in Kedah.
It has been years since we last met each other.
I can't help feeling both nervous and excited at the same time.