Beautiful Days [Arashi]
It's been a while since I last watched a J-dorama (Japanese drama series). No matter how I love to watch K-drama these days, J-dorama still has a special place in my heart. These few nights, I have been watching this J-dorama; Ryuusei no Kizuna or also known as Ties of Shooting Stars.
"When we grow up… We'll kill him together".
Koichi, Taisuke, and Shizuna are three siblings whose parents had been brutally murdered when they were just in elementary school, and they vowed to avenge their death. Fourteen years later, their vengeful plan unravels countless new facts. A shocking revelation leads to an overwhelmingly emotional ending. What will become of the siblings who have lived their lives solely in reliance of their bond alone?
This J-dorama is adapted from a novel under the genre mystery and suspense. Honestly, I decided to watch this J-dorama because of Nishikido Ryo (yeahhhhh) and also Ninomiya Kazunari (I only got to know him after watching the movie GANTZ). However, as I watched it episode by episode, this drama makes me think more about my own self. Questions like; 'What would I do if I were them?' or 'How would I feel if I were them?' or 'Why us?' keep popping inside my brain. Urghh, it is kind of disturbing but somehow, I am learning more about myself as I searched for the answer episode by episode. This is one of the reasons I like this type of drama. It makes you sit uncomfortably in your seat while watching as you see not the character but your own self in that character. Fuhhh, deep (konon).
Oh well, I have a few more episodes to go as I can't force my brain to watch all of the episodes in one night. They said the ending is very unexpected and unhappy, so yeah, I have to prepare myself. Talking about ending, I know that I have promised myself to watch more happy-ending type of drama, but please, please and please, even though the ending is not a happy one, please let me watch for the sake of my Nishikido Ryo. Pleaseeeeeeee.
: 30th January 2014.
: 12.15 a.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: Orphans should be cherished so that even though they don't have any parent,
they still get all the love in the world.
And please, cherish your parents while they are still alive.
