Thursday, 23 January 2014

How did I fall for someone, you asked?

Flowerpot [Alex Clazziquai]

I remember writing something about my random and weird way of defining attractiveness and someone dear to me asked; how did he (Gong Yoo) make me fall for him? It took me some time to even figure it out myself despite the fact that I did reply something which I thought had something to do with his smiles. However, as I spent more time thinking about it, I realised that it was not the only case. 
I love smiles, especially those smiles which make you want to smile as well. The smiles which are expressed not only through the lips, but also the eyes. That type of smiles can completely take away my heart. However, when I looked through all the good looking actors with radiant smiles, I realised that their smiles alone cannot attract me. Their passion does. You see, when you look at someone who does something passionately or when you listen to someone who share their passion eagerly, you can see happiness in their eyes. The happiness that they feel from doing the thing that they are passionate about is reflected in their eyes and smiles. For me, this what makes them attractive. When people are passionate in something, they radiate happiness. This happiness that makes their smiles even more charming than they already are. 
......................


Welcoming Gong Yoo to the list. He is surely a dashing lad. I fell for him after I watched an interview on a controversial film he acted a few years ago which sparks public outrage since its release. Despite the interview reveals how disturbed he was during the filming and after the filming (due to the social issue the film brings), the passion he has as an actor and the honest answers he gave make me feel like patting him on his back and telling him; "You are precious. Please teach me to be as passionate as you are in doing things that I am doing and will be doing in the future."
........................


"Love is pure. So pure that it is almost childish."


: 23rd January 2014.
: 11.18 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: That is why I love listening to people talking about the things that they like.
Their eyes glimmer with happiness that will definitely make you happy just by seeing them happy.