Don't say you love me, you don't even know me
"Even if you say that you erased it,
it doesn't go away that easily.
Love doesn't remain in memories.
It remains in the heart."
......................
These few days, I've been spending a few hours at night watching random drama series in my external hard disk. I simply watched a few random episodes from a few drama series that I had watched years ago. This has been quite a mundane routine (well, to watch the old series again is quite a boring thing to do especially when you know the plot) until one fine night, I suddenly clicked a folder of a drama that my friends used to watch and talk about it. However, being a temporarily-not-watching-any-drama girl at that time (yeahhh, those were the days I restrained myself from watching any drama series), I didn't watch it or even google about it. To cut things short, I finally watched the drama and maaaannnnn, I was a bit disappointed with how the drama goes and ends (urghhhh). There are so many things about that drama which attract a fussy drama fan like me (like the main actor's cheeky smile ;p ), however there are a lot more things that will attract me if there are a few changes on how the plot and the characters develop. If only they change the plot a bit, it will be an awesome romantic story. Oh well, look who's speaking. Are you a director? Ahhaha. But hey, this is what we call a review. We should reflect and review everything that we watch, read or even listen. We should not completely believe in something that people say or write unless we do a research or make sure the authenticity of it. It's not easy to do so but heyy we can learn day by day. Life is an ongoing learning process, so as long as we live, we learn (entah apa kaitan).
And by the way, the drama that I watched features on the love between a teacher, a student and a doctor. He he he. You choose.
......................
Honestly, I've been trying to watch more romantic-comedy type of drama
in comparison to the sad, dark and unhappy type of drama that I used to like.
People say, we are what we eat.
So I presume, we are what we watch too right?
Hopefully with more happy stories,
my story will be a happy one too ;)
: 15th January 2014.
: 04.40 a.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: I know, I know. I should have slept hours ago, I know.
But look at the guy in that blue shirt. He's distracting me with his smiles!
But look at the guy in that blue shirt. He's distracting me with his smiles!
