You can call me anytime, I'll run to you [Bodyguard, SHINee]
"Phone."
"Phone? Why, your phone is out of battery?"
"Hello?" *a girl's voice
(I've been watching this over and over again. I just love looking at his reaction!)
.....................................
"When one is willing to understand a person,
it is so easy to start liking that person."
....................................
I have two actor biases in Korean entertainment industry. The two actors are Lee Dong Gun and Jang Dong Gun which I named them as my Dong-Gun line. I always take a great liking into watching the drama series that they are in, no matter how lousy the plot is. It is always this Dong-Gun line until one day, an actor with cheeky-boyish smiles entered my life and disturbed my Dong-Gun line. He is no other than our Gong Yoo. He is not that handsome, but he has his own charm. Urgghhhh, waeeeeee?! Just please stop smiling!
Huh? How about Kim Bum, you asked? What about him? Oh well, he has long gone from being one of my actor biases even before the dating news broke out. I didn't expect him dating Moon Geun Young to be honest with, but I am sure proud with him being honest about his relationship. I guess this year has been quite a dating year for most of our biases, my dear. No, no, no. I can't take him back. I am happy for him though but sorry Kim Bum, I'll have to let you go. Just please, don't throw your charming smiles at me again, or else...I might end up putting you in the list again, in which I will hate myself for doing that (urghhh me and my messed-up biases list problem). Bye bye my dear Kim Bum (deleting almost all his pictures in my laptop while silently reminiscing the smiles he brought upon my lonely soul once upon a time. cehhh poyo jer, padahal dok replay episode yang ada dia je heh, speaking of irony.)
: 21st January 2014.
: 3.30 a.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: My heart is torn between reality and drama.
Kim Bum's smiles are indeed radiant and shining. I'll just have to close my eyes then.
Kim Bum's smiles are indeed radiant and shining. I'll just have to close my eyes then.
