Rolling [Jiyeon]
"Time is priceless, but it's free. You can't own it, you can use it. You can spend it, but you can't keep it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."
— Audrey Niffenegger (The Time Traveler’s Wife)
.......................
Today, I walked down a memory lane. I visited my tumblr account and looked through all the posts starting from the first post itself. How things have changed and how I have changed throughout the years. The types of pictures, quotations, songs and gifs I reblogged; they have changed from time to time. I started as an 'emo' teenager back then and gradually change into a more grateful human being (though sometimes I need to be reminded to be grateful). I noticed how lucky and carefree I was despite the struggles I had those times. Oh, how ridiculous I was for thinking that those dark days would never leave, because, they did. They left me and better days did come in between. Oh dear self, please learn from this. Please keep telling yourself you can overcome any upcoming dark days; because believe me, you had and you will.
By the way, I started tumblring on February 2011. It has been three years, right?
.......................
People say to me, "You've changed."
And I say, "Haven't you? People change, it's just life."
: 24th February 2014.
: 1.30 a.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: I received a call from a dear friend of mine last night.
She is one of my dear friends who are strong in their own ways.
I have learnt a lot from her and I have yet to learn more from such strong people.
