Sunday, 11 May 2014

Do you ever feel already buried deep?

six feet under screams but no one hears a thing


The root of envy is ignorance of this truth:

With every blessing is a test.

You envy someone for their blessings 
but you don't see their tests.

......................

I have to go for quite a number of courses, workshops and programmes. In other words, I will be out from the school for quite some time. This means I will not enter my classes for a number of times. This also means my students will be missing out quite a lot compared to other students in other classes. 
To tell you the truth, I feel happy (to go out from school) yet sad (to not be able to be there and help my students). Oh gosh, I am already a person with multiple personalities, and now a person with mixed emotions. Oh my oh my. This is confusingly tiring. 

......................

For your information, my major is in Teaching English as Second Language (TESL) but in this school, I am required to teach English, Mathematics and Sivic Education. Oh, not to mention a sprinkle of Islamic Education for a few programmes under counselling sector in the school. I am currently teaching Form 1, Form 2, Form 3 and Form 4 with 24 periods per week excluding a few more additional periods for relief classes. Four different forms with different subjects and topics. 
It is not easy to go through the week as I am not a superhuman but by now, I think I am superb in juggling different subjects and topics in a day (*insert sarcasm here) ahhahahhahahhahaha. 
No, no, no. I know as a new teacher I have to be, you know, flexible and prepared to accept any challenge but hey, I am merely a human being. I am not a superhuman yet learning to be one (over jerrr statement). Or maybe, rather than being a superhuman, I think I need a Batman by my side. You know, a Batman. Hehehehehehe. 


: 11th May 2014.
: 9.25 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I had a bad day at school today.
So bad till I cried in the school toilet.
Dramatic jerrr. Padahal no hal pun caitt.