Haruskah ku mati kerana mu
"Do you know how elephants are trained for the circus? When these animals are very young, the trainers chain them to the ground. These young and small elephants pull the chain to get themselves away but fail after a few attempts because they are not strong enough to break the chain on the ground. Soon they are convinced that it is impossible for them to get away. This continues until these elephants become adults. They believe that they cannot do it and quit trying. As a result, you see in a circus enormous elephants being held in place tied by just a small chain. The fact is, it's not the chain what keeps the elephants there."
Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour, "The Girl in The Blue Mask".
......................
Today I decided to read my dear friend's blog.
It has been a while and I miss us.
Thanks for sincerely asking and praying for me here
despite the poor internet and line connection.
despite the poor internet and line connection.
Hope you are doing fine there too. *hugs*
: 21st May 2014.
: 11.49 p.m.
: Kelantan, Malaysia.
: At 11.30 a.m. today, the principal came.
Right there and then, I am officially the secretary for a division
and I was asked to go for a meeting at 2.00 p.m. later on the same day.
This is getting even more 'interesting' than I expected.
Be grateful dear for the opportunities to learn more. Be grateful.
Be grateful dear for the opportunities to learn more. Be grateful.