And if you really need me, you gotta gotta got to love me harder
“A new experience can be extremely pleasurable, or extremely irritating, or somewhere in between, and you never know until you try it out.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
............................
I was the MC for today's event. Due to some distractions and my nervousness, I unintentionally said "the school's target is 8Bs" instead of 8As. Opps. A slip of tongue. I couldn't take back my words. Ahha. Ahha. Ahha.
.........................
Literally me.
Oh, not the overnight part.
The shoulder part.
My shoulder feels so stiff and painful these few days.
I blame the workload.
: 5th February 2015.
: 7.30 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I am currently watching a Korean drama series.
The problem is; I managed to get only 7 episodes of the series.
I don't think I can stand not knowing what will happen for the next 13 episodes.
Holidays, please come faster. I need to get hold of the remaining episodes.
