Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Feeling down? Find your eye candy. Eh.

Overdose [EXO]


Things are getting tougher these days. As I am writing this, the light in my room is blinking. Non-stop. My head hurts after going to the Physics workshop for hours. My stomach is grumbling but I can't eat in the dark. My patience is wearing thin. Urgh. 

Even so, there are still many good things happening in my life. For example, this cutie pie that I've been looking at for a couple of days. 


Meet my very own Hitsugaya Toushiro in person. The one with blonde coloured hair.
Oh well, at least for me he looks like Hitsugaya. He he he he he *creepy laugh*



I think that maknae really looks like this guys, ahahahahahha *laugh crazily*  Oh nooo, what has Physics done to me? Ohh nooo. Someone please save meeeeeee.

....................


"Knowing 
your own darkness
is the best method 
for dealing with
the darknesses 
of other people." 


-Carl Jung


.....................



: 24th February 2015.
: 8.45 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Someone said I need a 'penyejuk hati'.
I know she meant a person as penyejuk hati.
But all I can think is an air-conditioned room.
Aha aha aha aha ahaaa *awkward laugh*