Andai pastinya ku tahu
“Love begins at home and it is not how much we do, but how much love we put into that action. We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.”
- Mother Teresa
.................
“It's a commonly expressed and rather nice, romantic notion that we are all "sisters" and "brothers."Let's be real. Fact is, we might be better served to accept that we are all siblings.
Siblings fight, pull each other's hair, steal stuff, and accuse each other indiscriminately.
But siblings also know the undeniable fact that they are the same blood, share the same origins, and are family.
Even when they hate each other.
And that tends to put all things in perspective.”
― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration
..................
One of my brothers is here with me in Jeli. I know I never show this to him; but I feel totally at ease and loved by his presence. Though all he knows is just watching movies and eat (for there is nothing else to do here in Jeli), I seriously feel blessed having him by my side.
Thank you, dear bro.
Okay. I feel like crying typing this. I should stop ahha.
: 1st February 2015.
: 4.40 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I love my siblings all the same.