Sugar [Maroon 5]
................
What I love about Pinocchio (a Korean drama) is that it features on family love in a unique and heartwarming way. The love between both Grandfather and Dal Po, and both In Ha and Dad is so pure that it makes me feel good despite the not-so-good days and emotions I have been feeling after school.
So, safe to say that, this drama is one of my favourite drama series this year. I hope more heartwarming drama will come out later. When I say heartwarming, it means that it has not only romantic element, but also family and friendship elements as well. The shows that make you feel good; not those that make you feel forever alone that kind of feeling. Ahha.
..................
“There are many times in life when I’m made to realize just how small this world truly is. I’m sure there’s been times in everyone’s lives when you meet a perfect stranger and come to realize their fate is intertwined with yours.”
: 7th March 2015.
: 4.40 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I need more feel good drama now.

