Look at the stars, look how they shine for you
.... hearing what isn't said.
....................
I hope one day you find someone
who makes flowers grow
in even the saddest parts of you.
....................
The greatest gift you can give someone
is the space to be his or herself,
without the threat of you leaving.
....................
"If everyone is pleased with you
but Allah is not,
what have you gained?
And if Allah is pleased with you
but no one else is,
what have you lost?
: 11th March 2015.
: 5.40 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I have just got back home after a meeting in another school.
I was doing fine throughout the meeting until someone mentioned
they need someone to go for a course in KL.
they need someone to go for a course in KL.
And when they kept mentioning "young teachers",
I was so close to scream my lungs out.
I was so close to scream my lungs out.
Thank God, I didn't. Silence is gold.