Saturday, 16 May 2015

Like a child.

Je ne sais pas [Joyce Jonathan]







The above gifs remind me so much of the quarrel between my siblings and I when we were kids. For something so simple like losing in a game or purposely leaning towards them when the car turned right or left, we could even start World World 3 in the tiny car. And most of the times, when we were so into our 'battle' with each other, my mom would step in and with her mandate, she forced us to make truce for the sake of world peace. Or maybe at that time, her peace. 
Now, when we are grown ups, we spend less time picking fights with each other. It's not that I miss the tension and the looooooong 'battle' that I used to have with my siblings, it's just you know, I miss us. When we were in our siblings' battle, we got to choose which side to support and we did form an alliance in order to win the fight. Well, throughout the process of fighting, we actually forgot how and why did we even start the so-called battle of the century. We would do anything to win. We formed alliance, we destroyed the belonging of the opposite side, we even seek for support from the higher ups; our mom and dad. And usually, after a lot of destruction and time wasted, in the end, nobody won. 
Why? Because no matter how you hate your siblings, blood is thicker than water. In other words, in a sibling relationship, it is normal to both love and hate each other. We get to show our dissatisfaction and our love at the same time without having to hide those feelings. And, that is what making us closer. 
Oh, I miss the feeling of being closer to them; physically. I guess I should start thinking of reasons (excuses :p ) to hit them. Or maybe, I should just hug them instead. Which one do you think suit me best? A ha ha ha ha. I guess most of you will say the former instead of the latter :p


: 16th May 2015.
: 12.05 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: We all have the child in us.
Unleash it once in a while.