I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul
.......................
"Do not be selfish in prayer by praying for yourself.
Pray for others too and stand a better chance of having your own prayers answered."
.......................
The trial exam for SPM is around the corner. Since I am teaching Physics at the moment, I am literally freaking out. I have two more chapters to cover and with all the last minute programmes with the Form 5 students, my Physics classes are often cancelled. And with all the visits from JPN and PPD, my hands are full with things related to filing, reports and headcount analysis. This is bad. When will I be able to teach them what they need to learn in such a short time? And to make things worse, the upcoming chapters are the chapters that I myself don't quite understand. No matter how many times I've read and tried to refresh my memory of what I have learnt during my school era, I just can't figure it out. I even had a few nightmares which basically about explaining the chapters. How can I explain to my students about things I myself need explanation? Oh gosh, I am freaking out now. What should I do? Can someone help me? And please, don't you ever say, "Dear, why did you worry so much? You are brilliant." That won't help. Compliments like that are unnecessary. If you were in my shoes, you will definitely understand why I said so. At times like this, I just need help. Notes or useful links or whatever. Of course, encouraging words are more than welcomed but at this very moment, I seriously need help. Help me, please. Anyone, please. Oh Lord, please help me.
: 29th June 2015.
: 10.50 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I may look calm, but in my heart, there is a storm going on.
