She wears a heart that can melt my own
It was almost 4 years ago when I was so caught up with theyoungsters'trend of spazzing and drooling overpretty facehandsome Kpop artists and Korean actors. At that time, the world was taken by a storm by the presence of Kpop and Kdrama industry. Just name it, who doesn't know Runningman, Nobody Nobody but chuuuuu~, colourful tight jeans (I am looking at you SNSD) and Oppa Gangnam Style (urgh I hate that song oppsss sorry PSY).
At that time, as I was also one of the girls whose hearts are easily captured with handsome faces and dazzling smiles, I was hooked with both Kpop and Kdrama. I know some of you might puke reading those words because I know that you guys (especially guys) hate the mention of the words. Well, whateverrrr. Ahhaha. Due to that, I was so into such entertainment at that time (and still now actually but not that often anymore, thanks to work demands and my body's demands of more sleep). I would stay up until late at night (neglecting my assignments and all) to search for any new dramas, new variety shows, new songs, new MVs and even read anything related to them. I even signed up for certain online communities to keep up and be on board with the fandoms. See, how unhealthy my obsession was at that time. But despite the unhealthy obsession, I got to admit that I have met a lot of new, kind and interesting people along the way. I have made new friends from a lot of places; friends that I never knew their real names yet we share the same unhealthy obsession and thoughts on certain issues in life. I am so blessed having to know them especially during those dark days I went through.
Even so, at this very moment, out of all the fandoms that I joined, there is only one fandom that I still follow. And ironically, it is not a fandom for any Kpop artists that I used to spend hours watching their MVs and variety shows, but rather a fandom for my most favourite pairing in Kdrama world. For those who know me, they will definitely know which pairing I am referring to.
And in this pairing fandom, my fandom mates (oh my that sounds so weird) decided to just write stories using their characters instead of stalking them in the real world. And here I am, drowning in one of the most awesome, well-written stories that I have ever read. But the problem is, the writer will only update the story once in a blue moon. When I said once in a blue moon, it is really a blue moon. I have been waiting for three months for an update and tell you what, it is worth waiting for. Because when the update is finally there, it never fails to make me smile andgrin like a Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. Thank youuuuuu author-nim for the story. I love you to the moon and back!But please, not for another three months, pretty pleaseeeeeeee.
.......................
“Go easy on him,” she said a few seconds later.
“You think I should? Even though he made his mother cry by throwing a tantrum like a five years old?”
“The damage was already done and he doubtlessly felt terrible about it. But of all the places he could go, he came here. To see you. It seems to me that he trusts you. Hence, go easy on him. Trust is a fragile thing.”
T/N: This is taken from the awesome story I told you about. I've replaced the characters' names by changing them to the italic words. Why? Because I don't want you to find the fandom merely for your curiosity. Only their fans deserve to read it (yeahhh I am possessive like that ahahha :p )
...............................
: 25th June 2015.
: 11.20 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I know I should do something beneficial,
but hey, isn't reading is one of the beneficial activities?
