One last time
اللهم إنك عفو تحب العفو فاعفُ عني
O Allah, You are Most Forgiving, and You love forgiveness; so forgive me.
..................
........................
Today I was feeling a lot more tired compared to the previous days. It's not an uncommon thing to fast and teach for hours in the school, however, both my body and soul felt sooooooo lethargic and by the end of the meeting (yes, we had a meeting to discuss the headcount for SPM subjects), my mind started to tell me not to go for Terawikh prayer and have a rest instead.
I almost didn't go until at the very last minute, a part of my heart urged me to go rather than wasting time in my room. Plus, I can't guarantee that this is not the last Ramadhan for me. So, it's better for me to work hard in this blessed month. Besides, the strength that I own is not from me, it's from Him.
And true to that, by the time I was in the mosque, sitting at the first row (I thought I was late), my body didn't feel as bad as it was before. May Allah grant me strength for more days to come.
: 23th June 2015.
: 11.20 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I conducted a ULBS (speaking activity) with my students.
They were asked to share their favourite thing.
And when one of the students shared that the reason why
she loved the shawl that she showed in front, I was out of words.
Her mother whom she only gets to see twice a year gave it to her.
Her parents were divorced and yet, she said how she wished they will be together one day.
