Doushiteeeeeeeee [Tohoshinki]
"The earliest memories of me are the ones that I remember the most. I cannot recall what happened to me six months ago, let alone two weeks ago. As time passes, pieces and traces of a memoir are slowly recollecting; while things that are happening in this brief now are being recaptured, then forgotten, and finally, retraced."
.....................
This guy reminds me of kani.
Kani= crab.
The best thing of watching this guy in the Japanese shows is the food that he ate.
Tonkutsu ramen? Sushi zanmai? Takoyaki? Kani?
Urghhh, what a tease. I want fooooooood!
....................
I know that I always write about past memories-- my longing for the past; however, no matter how I tried so hard not to think of the past memories, I just could not stop doing that. And today, out of all the old videos I have in my collection, I decided to watch Tohoshinki's Japanese shows. I don't know why but after I reached home from school, I suddenly had this urge to watch them speaking Japanese, so yeah, that led to me being a bit emotional reminiscing the old times. Maybe I had enough of listening to English and Kelantanese dialect, I supposed. Ahhaha. But watching them makes me think of the times when I followed them and the times when I was an active member of the fandom.
After the fandom has been split into two (ohh the drama I still remember ohhhh the drama of the year ahhaha), I find that it is hard for me to keep up with the fandom(s) anymore. I am no longer active in following that mismatched eyes now (I don't even watch the drama he is in ahhaaa sorry dear) and I guess that makes me feel a bit melancholic and guilty? (maybe but not really oppssss e he he he). With three of them are in the military now and this mismatched eyes will soon follow their footsteps, I guess there is nothing in store for me at the moment. And to tell you the truth, it doesn't feel the same anymore. Time does change people's hearts, huh? My heart to be exact. Plus, work and life have finally caught up with me. Not that I'm complaining though. Life has to go on, right people? Move along move along now.
: 13th September 2015.
: 9.55 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I find it cute to watch them struggling to find the right words in Japanese.
I understand that struggle so much.
The struggle of learning the second language.
