Lion Heart [SNSD]
"You are your own worst enemy. If you can learn to stop expecting impossible perfection in yourself and others, you may find the happiness that has always eluded you."
Lisa Kleypas, Love in the Afternoon
.................
When reading, we don't fall in love with the characters' appearance. We fall in love with their words, their thoughts and their hearts. We fall in love with their souls.
.................
I don't know why but these days I find that she is getting more beautiful to the extent that I even question myself why I never paid any particular attention to her before. Maybe it has something to do with the power of love (though it is broken now). Or maybe, it has something to do with her skincare routine. Or maybe both? Though I think it has a lot more to do with how she brings herself (ehh pulak).
Well, anyway, to look beautiful, one must feel beautiful. To feel beautiful, one has to love oneself. And to love oneself, one has to first value his or her life. Like someone once said to me (or maybe I read it somewhere I just can't remember where now) that you'll find beauty in your life and enjoy every moment of it once you realise that you'll never get the same moment twice. By doing that, you will find life becomes more meaningful and happiness will shine from your face. And you know what, when you are happy, you will look pretty. Well said (or well-written). I guess instead of worrying of the unknowns, it's better for me to just appreciate and savour every moment in my life now and be grateful. Right?
: 28th September 2015.
: 11.20 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I watched National Treasure (2004) yesterday and
just finished watching National Treasure 2 (2007) half an hour ago.
