I can't forget your love [2PM]
"You all have a little bit of 'I want to save the world' in you, that's why you're here, in college. I want you to know that it's okay if you only save one person, and it's okay if that person is you."
.....................
The problem is you are too busy holding on to your unworthiness.
— Ram Dass
........................
"People will always say things about your look and personality. Don't take it personally and make big changes to meet their expectation. What's more important is what you say to yourself. Always keep a positive attitude about your own self image."
One of my friends was amazed at my ability to sleep like a log on a moving vehicle.There was also this one girl who happened to sit beside me on a bus from Pudu to Butterworth (this happened a few years back)--she said to me, "Wah, best nya tido." A ha ha haaa. Of course I had such a great time sleeping because when I am not driving, I shall rejoice in my slumber.
: 8th September 2015.
: 9.00 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: On my way back from my Physics extra class today, it was raining heavily.
All of the sudden, my thoughts went to an old programme I used to watch.
And here I am re-watching the first episode of that show. Aishhh memories.
And here I am re-watching the first episode of that show. Aishhh memories.
