Monday, 1 February 2016

The sky looked so blue.

Maybe you don't have to smile so sad, laugh when you're feeling bad


But the most beautiful things in life are not just things,
they're people and places,
memories and pictures.
They're feelings and moments
and smiles and laughter.

....................

Sometimes you don't realise 
you're actually drowning 
when you're trying to be 
everyone else's anchor.

....................

A healthy relationship is one where
two independent people just make a deal that 
they will help make the other person
the best version of themselves.

...................

Far too many people are looking for the right person,
instead of trying to be the right person.

: 1st February 2016.
: 9.30 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Today was a long day. I was the MC for an event in the school.
Even though I didn't have to teach, I was more than just exhausted.
Oh, I just couldn't wait for this Thursday.
I am taking a train to meet one of my dearest friends.Yeaaahhhh alhamdulillah~