You're my sunshine after the rain
Dear mismatched eyes,
You give really poor fan service. You’re blunt and honest to the point that it seems as though you’re being really mean to your fans. You insult others for smiling too much to the fans. You don’t like hugs and you scold your fans who think you are handsome. What is wrong with you?! Then again, what is wrong with me?! I actually feel drawn towards you even though you make no effort to win over fans. Urgh. I need to get away from you. Real fast. Or else...
By the way, I forgot to tell you this. Happy birthday, you blunt, snarky mismatched eyes. You seem to enjoy yourself too much, thinking that no matter what I will continue loving you. Oh, you are wrong. I have my own life, why on earth would I spend my time watching you? And how many times have I told you that you are just soooo delusional. And ignorant. Heh. Happy birthday and stay away from my life!
And oh, one more thing. Please stop buying all those expensive watches. It's bad for the economy.And my health. Believe me, it is. Urgh, from Glam Rock to Audemars Piguet. I know it's your money, but stop it. I warn you!
"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
No, no, no. You are definitely not my sunshine.
You're just my other definition of undefined storm.
: 18th February 2012.
: 00.10 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Time is ticking. Now look at how I've just spent my time.
I need to do my work! Stop distracting me, mismatched eyes.
Stay away from me, stay away!Or should I just close all the tabs about you?
I need to do my work! Stop distracting me, mismatched eyes.
Stay away from me, stay away!
