Monday, 13 February 2012

How should I put this?

When I am down and oh my soul so weary


I need to write a draft of a chapter for my dissertation now, but I ended up writing this. Talking about procrastination inspiration. 

So many things happened. I just can't take it at some points, to be honest with, but His love is what makes me keep walking, despite the fact that I always stumble and fall along this journey. Oh Allah, please grant me strength.

To listen well you need to hear what is not being said too.

Honestly, I didn't have time to watch any variety shows or listen to K-pop like I used to these days. I was so busy with a lot of things. And doing nothing was one of them. *sigh

I find myself loving aubergines these days.

I hope you are doing fine there. Haven't heard from you for so long. Anything just mention me, okay?

Still learning to be a better me each day. Still learning to be a better muslimah each second. Please pray for me.

Do you know what is the farthest thing from us? No, not the sun. No, not the other galaxy. The farthest thing from us is: yesterday. 

My parents look thinner than before. It makes me quite sad and hurt to see them in that state. Oh Allah, please take care of them, just like how they take care of me when I was young.

First rule in making popcorn: Don't be greedy. Put only a teaspoon of it. It's more than enough.

What's important to my friends, is important to me, no matter how trivial it is.

I bet your legs must be tired, because you've been running through my head all day long. e he he hee.

I can't brag about my love for Allah because I fail Him daily, but I can brag about His love for me because it never fails.



: 13th February 2012.
: 12.47 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Writing is fun, as long as it doesn't involve academic-related things.