You're already the voice inside my head
The highlights of this month:
1) My comrades and I had an interview to secure our job-to-be in which I failed to see where is this heading to.
2) The most frequent question of this entire month: "When will we be posted for the job?"
3) Hello school holidays, hello weddings!
4) The most annoying question of this entire month: "When is your wedding?" Ahhaaa, why? do you want to sponsor my wedding? (amboii, marah nampak ahhaha ;p )
5) More reminiscing and reminiscing of the past. Old photos and videos are among the victims.
6) Being the eldest daughter is a noble yet horrible job at times. Gotta be stronger; physically, mentally and spiritually. Ohhh, and financially in which I am lacking at this area.
7) There were times where I had to choose between two roads and here I am, on neither roads.
8) Loving the healthy smoothies made using our own fruits and blender (ahhaha yeah right, takkan amik jiran punya).
9) Been reading random articles; from 'The differences between Western skincare and Asian skincare' to 'Is King Arthur Real?' to 'Are You An Introvert' to 'Jack The Ripper' to 'Controlling Your Anger' to any other random topics which I forgot what.
10) Been meeting up with old friends who made me realised that I am jobless and yet blessed. Oh, we all are.
..........................
I wonder in which aspect that makes my friends think of me.
I wonder if they ever missed me like how I missed them.
I wonder until when will we miss each other.
: 26th December 2013.
: 11.39 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: I guess I am too bored to the extent I am thinking of being a Peter Pan.
Oh, can I be young forever?