My life is brilliant, my love is pure
I had a great day with my fellow Northern friends. We called ourselves--Geng Utara. Despite the bad traffic early in the morning thanks to the toll at Penang Bridge yeeaaahhhhh I love traffic jam (please note the sarcasm there), we managed to enjoy ourselves. One of our Penangite friends (well, apart from me) offered to treat us for lunch at his aunt's house so yeaaaahhhhhhh I love food (please note that I am sincerely being happy here ;p ).
Unfortunately to those Kedahan and Perakian friends, we the Penangites are among the many Penangites who don't really memorise all the roads in Penang. There are so many freaking routes on that small island and most of them are either leading you to your destination or bring you to another part of the island in which might make you end up in never ending traffic jam, so we the Penangites find it very difficult to lead the way. Please understand us, we are just normal people. Ahhaha what an excuse. But alhamdulillah, thank God for the invention of GPS. We managed to find our way yeaaahhhhh.
We spent hours in a shopping complex; eating and wandering like nobody's business. We are all jobless people now. Nevertheless, money is not everything and we did have a great fun catching up with each other. We even met one of our seniors back in the U.K.
Indeed, they are among the people I am blessed with. No matter how annoying I can be sometimes, they are there. Thank you, dear friends.
Now, after all the fun, let us wait for the upcoming interview. All the best!
: 4th December 2013.
: 09.00 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: I don't know why but the phrase 'feliz navidad' keeps appearing in my brain
whenever I want to remember the name of my senior's son.
What a way of remembering people's name, dear self.
