Jodoh pasti bertemu
.............................
I went to both Gurney Paragon and Gurney Plaza today. My dear friends and I had a quick tour, oh well, window shopping to be exact at Gurney Paragon before we went to Gurney Plaza for a Korean barbecue at Seoul Garden.
Gurney Paragon is a grand shopping complex, I shall say. There are more branded outlets there in comparison to Gurney Plaza, which I think explains the reason why there are more foreigners in Paragon. There are a few outlets which remind me of Europe and the U.K. But well, since I am jobless and the currency that I am using now is Ringgit Malaysia, I could only window shopping and silently gasped at the price. I missed shopping in the U.K (tetiba lols). While randomly roaming around the Paragon, I noticed a few restaurants in which I think I could give a try when I have a lot of money in my pocket. But until that time comes, I will just wait and wait. However, even though Paragon is a grand place for shopping, it doesn't offer a good place to pray for the Muslims. The prayer room is sooooo small, as small as a store room. Only three people at maximum can pray there at one time. I am not exaggerating here, really I am not. I hope the room is only temporary and a bigger room is being prepared in the future. Overall, Paragon is a nice place to window shopping and a good place to do a photography session with friends :p
Gurney Plaza also offers branded outlets but it also offers a lot more affordable outlets for jobless people like me. At least I can buy something and roaming around feeling like I can buy anything I want when I am not jobless ahhahaha. The prayer room is a lot more spacious than Paragon, that is why my friends and I decided to perform our Maghrib prayer there instead of Paragon. However, one thing that Plaza lacks is that the signboard to the prayer room is nowhere to be found. I had to ask the cleaner whom I think are Muslims to find the room. Oh well, we can't expect everything to be perfect, right?
Err wait, why on earth am I writing a review on shopping complexes? Oh well, we did have a great time though. Despite another unexpected incident happened later after our dinner in Seoul Garden, we did have a great time. And the theme song on our journey back home; Jodoh Pasti Bertemu by Afgan. Yeahhhhh.
: 7th December 2013.
: 11.48 p.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: Thank you dear lovely driver for today.
Don't worry, it was nothing.
And don't worry, jodoh pasti bertemu ;)
And don't worry, jodoh pasti bertemu ;)
