Friday, 8 August 2014

"...just find out my love was free."



how to travel in time: read
how to escape time: music
how to feel time: write
how to waste time: social media

.....................

I seldom went online on Facebook because I feel it is too heavy for the slow internet connection and for my antique laptop (I am afraid to use the word 'old' because my laptop will feel insulted :p ). Today, as the internet connection was a bit faster than usual, I decided to go on Facebook. Oh my, a lot of sweet posts on my timeline. Ohhh, the happy faces and the sweet posts made me contagiously happy. I then posted a few random notes on a few of my friends' wall and commented here and there. And here I am, looking at the time and noooooooo, I missed my afternoon nap (padahal lepas subuh sambung tido sampai pukul berapa, mashaAllah ish ish ish teruk teruk). 
Oh well, it's not an everyday occasion to see me disturbing people on Facebook. The truth is, I miss all my friends. I hope they are doing fine wherever they are. 

.....................

All I want from you is to see tomorrow,
And every tomorrow, 
maybe you'll let me borrow
your heart


: 8th August 2014.
: 04.55 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: There is one newly-wed couple (my secondary school friend),
which I find very sweet and look extremely cute together.
They showed me how distance is never an obstacle in love.
Ohhhh, jelly nyeeeee saya~ ahhahha