As long as you love me, I'll be your platinum
...................
I am a person who has a lot of weaknesses.
Most people can't see that.
1) I wake up late. I love to sleep in, especially after Fajr prayer.
2) I am lazy, I love to procrastinate things.
3) I am pure lazy, I love to not doing anything except waiting
(you know which context I am referring to).
4) I don't like to cook for fun. I only cook for living; for staying alive.
5) I don't like to bake things; cakes, cupcakes, any desserts...just name it.
6) I am not friendly, in fact I tend to keep conversation short if I am not that close with someone.
7) I don't sweet talk, so if I praise people, I will keep it brief and simple.
8) I am not good with young kids. Oh, with teenagers too.
9) In fact, I am not good in talking to guys. Awkward.
10) I love to eat, but recently I become a picky eater.
However, I believe it is not too late to change for the better slowly (and gracefully hihihi :p ).
Hurm, which one should I fix first?
......................
A good wife material?
I am sure I am not.
But I am more than eager to find someone who will accept me the way I am.
: 31st August 2014.
: 9.00 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Happy Independence Day, Malaysia.
Let us be independent; free from laziness and ignorance.
