Monday, 18 August 2014

Thanks for your time :)

Dancing on my own



..................

One of my friends called me when I was already at home, after a not-so-long day at school. It was not an everyday occasion to have someone calling me at that time, so I was a bit unprepared but more than excited to talk to her. As we chatted over the phone, I realised how much I miss us. 
Things are tough there, and here too. I don't know whether you'll be reading this anytime soon and realise this is for you, but if you do, please know that I feel you. People won't know how 'sugul' we are and it is definitely not easy to keep up with people's expectation and our own expectation. I guess we have to give everything a chance. Right, dear? I will always pray for you, and please pray for me too. Because the road that we might take will lead us to somewhere that only God knows. Oh, how I miss to have a long chat with you and spend the whole night talking about things like this. Take care, dear. Hope to hear good news or good development from you! :)

..................................

Every single day, I miss us in the U.K.



: 18th August 2014.
: 08.10 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Are we doing the right thing?