Monday, 4 August 2014

"Let me tell you that it is possible."

[Team, Lorde]



Me too, Jude Law. Me too. 
Ahhahhahaha *start dah start dah*

..............................

Today I finally watched an old movie. Like before, I had a tough day and I decided to watch a movie. And a 1997 movie; 'Gattaca' caught my eyes. 
If I am not mistaken, one of my childhood friends used to pester me to watch this movie when I was like errr...thirteen years old? Oh gosh, it took me twelve years to finally watch the movie that she recommended. I think by now, she must have forgotten that she asked me to watch it. I'm sorry dear. This is me. I know you know how long it will take for me to watch a movie that anyone recommended. So yeah, finally I have watched it yeaaahhhhhh. 
I definitely made a right decision. Why? There are Ethan Hawke and Jude Law in the movie. Oh, eye candies. Why didn't I watch this movie sooner? Whyyyyy? Tula, orang dah lama suruh tengok takmau tengok. After watching these eye candies, there goes my tiredness and stress ahahhahahaha. 
But hey, you should try and watch the movie if you haven't. There are quite a number of issues that will make you think. While watching, terms like "prejudice", "nature vs nurture", "glass ceiling" and even "science vs fate" kept ringing in my head. It was nice to have a good thinking process while watching. Oh well, at least for me. Please do watch it when you are free. Even if you take ten years to finally watch it, by that time, if I am still alive, do let me know what you think about it. Let's have a deep discussion of this movie. Hehe.

 Caught what Ethan, caught what? My heart? 
Ahhahha *okay over dah over dah*

....................................

I miss having deep discussions about random things with my friends. My brain is getting a bit rusty after some time. Help me please.


: 4th August 2014.
: 11.20 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: The neighbour invited us for an open house today.
More fruits are in the house yooo~