Monday, 1 September 2014

Progress is still progress no matter how small.

Just a smile and the rain is gone


"Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pyjamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions."
-Susan Cain

.......................

Three days ago, I dreamt of a beautiful, serene place. The clear blue sky with cute patterns of clouds. I could hear the sound of waves splashing and the birds chirping. It was so peaceful and the sun didn't even burn my skin. I was sitting under the coconut tree with a book in my hand. Oh, what a heavenly feeling. 
I was about to grab the coconut drink besides me when out of the blue, I heard Jason Mraz singing. Ehh, Jason Mraz was there in my dream? Really? And suddenly, a realisation hit me. It was my alarm. When I opened my eyes, my heart sank looking at where I was. I felt so gloomy. The heavenly feeling was gone. Gone with the wind. It was tiring and annoying to feel gloomy and blue, therefore I decided to change the layout of my small, vampire-like room. And here I am, feeling not-so-gloomy even though it is raining and I can hear thunders, instead of bird chirping happily at this very moment.
Let's learn to be grateful. At least my fan is working now. It was disastrous to have a not-functioning-so-well fan especially on a hot, sunny day. Oh, tell me about it.

......................

It was soooo da** tiring today. I had seven periods of teaching and I was sooo exhausted until I can't even have my afternoon nap. That explains why I am watching 'The Pursuit of Happyness' instead. Oh well. 


: 1st September 2014.
: 06.15 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: My head is hurting. Oh, so does my heart.