Let me take you there
Finding Neverland [2004]
....................
One of my favourite childhood stories is Peter Pan. I love to read the book (you know the thin book for kids) and I used to dream of being a kid forever. I even talked about J.M Barrie's Peter Pan for my five-minutes talk when I was in Form 3. I still remember how I looked forward to its movie. Ironically, until now, I haven't seen the movie. You know, the year 2003 movie of Peter Pan? Yeah, that one. Does anybody have it?
Oh, I still remember the movie's tagline:
"Imagine a world like nothing you've ever seen."
Someone, take me to Neverland please. I don't want to grow up and stuck in adults' world; too many dilemma, conflicts and prejudice. Urghhh, it is too tiring to be honest with. Why are adults like this? Why so serious? Can't they be more relaxed, tolerant and giving? Where does the child in them go? No child is born racist. Oh, what is happening to humanity nowadays?
Cakap macam kecik lagi tuh, padahal dah suku abad sudah.
..................
: 11th September 2014.
: 10.40 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I am alone in this house because I have an English camp with SPM students tomorrow.
I hope SPM won't be like UPSR this year. A mess I tell you, it's a big mess.
