Baby now and forever, until the time is through
This is random I know but I am getting bored marking my students' exam papers. So, to keep me refreshed and energised (feeling giddy giddy ahhaha over betul), here...let me tell you my definition of hot guys (though in real life I won't be able to have one for myself, wuwuuuwuu life is cruel).
My definition of hot guys:
1) Guys who exercise and keep their (hot) body fit.
Please take me with you for jogging!
2) Guys in suits. *swooooon*
Don't you dare look at me with that piercing hot gaze in that hot suits. And drop that phone!
3) Guys who take a good care of their kids and pet.
A loving, responsible man is a real man.
Awww, please take me too! But can you leave the dog somewhere else? *puppy eyes
and....last but not least...
4) Guys who pray and never once forget to do so.
:)
.....................
A girl can dream, right?
;)
: 6th September 2014.
: 03.50 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Hihihi. Now I can continue marking! :p



