Welcome to the Hotel California
You might be wondering what am I up to, seeing me not on Facebook and not on Twitter or any other social network like always. Oh yeah, I've been wondering myself too. What am I doing? What is the thing that make me sooooo preoccupied offline?
Let me tell you what is the thing, or rather who is that person.
Introducing you.....tadaaaaaa....
Oh, guys in suits. Hotness. Harvey Specter? Oh, even the word hotness can't describe him.
Thanks to one of my secondary school friends. She is the one who got me into him. Cheeky girl. You knew my taste sooo well. Ahhaha. I think we both have the same taste in men. Urmm but not all. Some, maybe. Hehehe.
...................
I can't wait for the upcoming school holidays which will due in less than two weeks now.
Yehuuuu yabedabeduuuuuu.
: 22nd September 2014.
: 10.50 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: How can a middle age man look soooo dashing? Life begins at forty, huh?
