I still get jealous [Nick Jonas]
Who said the ending of The Hobbit will be a happy one? Thorin died okay.
*weep*
.....................
"Farewell, Master Burglar. Go back to your books, your fireplace. Plant your trees, watch them grow. If more of us valued home above gold, it would be a merrier world."
[Thorin Oakenshield, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies]
.......................
One morning, I was called to the office.
"Dear, we need your help to teach Physics for our Form 5 students this year. We really hope you can teach them. Okay?"
Only God knows how burdened I felt at that moment. No matter how I tried to tell them it was a looooong time ago since I last learnt Physics, they said I can do it. So in the end, I could only smile and told them I will try my best to do so.
The next morning, I was called by the Chief Clerk at the office.
"Dear, my daughter asked me to ask you this; did you go for your honeymoon last holiday? Did you get married without telling us?"
Only God knows how shocked I was at that moment. I literally laughed and laughed and laughed until she asked me again. And of course, I said no. It doesn't make any sense at all. I haven't got anyone at the moment and what more to go for a honeymoon. Ahhahahha. This will be the funniest thing I have heard in my entire life.
: 16th January 2015.
: 5.15 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Since when I got married? Ahahahhaha.
