Thursday, 22 January 2015

What is your anger type?

If you want to keep me, you gotta gotta got to love me harder



Your anger type is
Raw


It may seem like you can’t do much damage, but you can pack a big punch. You’re very powerful. You rarely swing into action, but when you do, look out! You can spin yourself into quite a frenzy. When you’re in a bad mood, it’s easy for you to suck others into your drama. You can be a bit of a black hole that way. At your worst, you leave a serious path of destruction. You pretty much wipe out everything in sight.

.................

Today, I went into the last class of Form 5.
23 boys and 6 girls. 

The boys were not paying attention and were playing at the back.
I went to them and tell them to take out their books.
They took out their books. 
They disturbed the girls across the block.
They laughed.
They shouted the girls' names.
They laughed again.
I took a deep breath.
I then took out the management book.
I wrote each of the students' name.
They stopped laughing.
They quickly pretended to write.
I asked for their books.
They submitted.
I opened their books.
Unfinished work.
I then took a deep breath. 
I looked at their faces.
I smiled and the next second, I stopped smiling.
I picked one book.
I showed them; "This is not finished." 
I threw the books on the table.
I threw more books.
I threw more and more books.
The students were quiet.
I told them; "Finish this or stay here until you finish it."
"But, teacher. Five more minutes to going home."
I looked straight into the students' eyes.
"I. DON'T. CARE." 
And so, they quickly completed their work.
Happy ever after.


: 22nd January 2015.
: 10.30 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Patience has its limit.