'Cos all of me loves all of you
When there is too much to handle, sometimes one day seems like half a day. Some other times, one day seems like an eternity. I don't know which one should I prefer.
I guess those who know me will know what am I referring to. As the eldest daughter in the family, most of the times, there are too many things for me to do. Most days I can handle it. But these days, I just can't. I guess I am too tired.
I know complaining or ranting about this won't help me with these conflicting emotions; 'the struggle to be sincere in doing things' vs 'the inner battle of why-is-it-always-me and enough-is-enough kinda feeling'. However, I need to channel this somewhere so that my mind will somehow feel less burdened.
Sigh. Maybe I need to be a little bit stronger physically and emotionally. Or maybe I should listen to this poem more.
....................
I guess I am just too tired.
But hey, everyone else too.
: 5th January 2014.
: 12.40 a.m.
: Penang, Malaysia.
: How can they look so effortlessly lovely?
